Leveraging our experience to reduce your cost of risk
As liability risks increase in today's regulatory and litigious business environment, our team of experts customize a risk management program that meets your business and industry needs, with the goal of lowering your total cost of risk.
AP of Texas helps clients assess and manage a wide range of risks each day, all day. Our liability services and coverages address pressing needs as follows:
- Benefits paid to a worker to compensate for losses caused by a work-related injury or illness.
Commercial General Liability
- Protects a named insured in the event the entity is sued for bodily injury and/or property damage.
- Coverage that is written in excess of primary insurance designed to increase the limits of liability, thereby providing catastrophe coverage.
Employment Practices Liability
- Provides defense and indemnity coverage for employment claims brought by past, present, or future employees alleging discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- Provides coverage for bodily injury or property damage for which an insured may be held liable with regard to the sale of alcoholic beverages.
Directors and Officers Liability
- This insurance is designed to help protect both the assets of the company and the personal assets of these individuals.
Professional Liability/Errors & Omissions
- Protects a company from claims if the client holds them responsible for errors, or the failure to perform as promised in the contract.
Special Events Liability
- For loss or damage as a result of claims against named insured by third parties for bodily injury, death, or damage to property arising out of the operations of lessees or renters for functions and events.
- Protection against claims for mishandling or misappropriating funds of others over which the company maintains control.
Employee Benefits Liability
- Protects the insured employer against claims by employees or former employees resulting from negligent acts or omissions in the administration of the insured’s employee benefits program.