Helping your employees make the best benefit choices. Helping you control employee benefits claims and premiums while staying compliant.
The Benefits team at AssuredPartners of Texas works with employers of all sizes, in all industries to deliver a multitude of competitive health insurance options, along with healthcare reform solutions. Our staff has an indepth understanding of our clients’ healthcare challenges, from time consuming compliance of ongoing rules and regulations to engaging employees in wellness initiatives to moving toward plans that involve higher cost sharing to keep premiums down.
Our benefits experts are here to educate and partner with you and your employees. Together, we will create options and a healthy culture that retains and attracts. We have decades of experience in the following services, and more:
- Fully Insured: A plan in which the employer contracts with another organization to assume financial responsibility for the enrollees’ medical claims and for all incurred administrative costs.
- Consumer Driven Plans: Qualified high deductible plan, along with Health Savings Accounts or Health Reimbursement Arrangements.
- Self-Insured: A plan offered by employers who directly assume the major cost of health insurance for their employees.
- Insurance coverage for dental treatment.
- Benefit covering eye exams, corrective lenses and certain eye surgeries.
Section 125 Plans/Flexible Spending Account
- Plans with debit cards, providing tax savings by reducing employee medical premiums from gross salary prior to calculation of federal income and social security taxes, as allowed under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 125.
- COBRA Administration: An employee benefits consultant will offer advice and provide 3rd party COBRA administrator references.
- HIPAA Administration: HIPAA is the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act of 1996, assuring health insurance portability when changing employment.
- Supplemental insurance fills the gaps between actual medical bills and the amount the insurance covers.
Onsite Employee Enrollments and Education
- An employee benefits consultant will meet with employees to explain benefits and help them with enrollment forms.
Employee Benefit Statements
- This statement provides the current status of an employee’s pension account, employer provided benefits, and an estimate of the value of those benefits.
Voluntary Payroll Deduction Plans
- These plans enable employees to purchase insurance plans through the convenience of payroll deduction.
Life Insurance Plans
- A form of insurance that provides those who are left behind, following the death of the insured, with some financial assistance.
- A form of health insurance that provides periodic payments when the insured is unable to work as a result of sickness or injury.
- An optional insurance policy that provides a daily monetary benefit amount for necessary services when individuals become incapable of caring for themselves.